Tuesday, November 4, 2008

~eLeCt!0n dAy~~

I came home to A-town to vote 4 my boi ObamUhz.

anyways,
It's been a rough week...
I've been listening to Alton Ellis - I'm still in love
ALL WEEK
and the sean paul cover w/ sasha.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xS9xf4rzflQ

good shit.
I believe all the words that come out of Sean Paul's mouth even though I barely understand him. Like, he never spoke truer words...
He's like... you know I'm a hustler and a player, a man is just a man, that's the way I give my love.

also, this has NOTHING to do w/ whats going on in my personal life by the way. I just really like this song. that's just random shit that's soo weird and shit to discuss in this public space.

also halloween was okay. i'll post pics 2morro. now i'm gonna go spend my night on gchat, my favorite thing to do.
g'nite

OBAMA 08

No comments: